The Forest Arts Centre is the creative heart of New Milton. This wonderful live performance venue is home to a 140-seat theatre, an art gallery, a dance studio, an art studio and a fully licensed café bar. We offer the very best in music, theatre and comedy as well as a range of classes and workshops for children and adults of all ages and abilities.
How to book
- Most of our events can be booked online
- We accept most credit and debit cards online and cash and cheques at our box office
- Additional charges: A 50p per ticket administration fee is applicable for all purchases. When booking tickets online you can choose how your tickets are dispatched. We can keep your tickets at the box office for you to collect on the day of the event, or beforehand if you would prefer.
- Unfortunately we can't accept unpaid reservations, please have your ticket with you to enter a performance or screening.
- Concession prices are available to customers over 60 years of age.
Concessions for classes and workshops
We offer concessions for some of our classes and workshops, which are provided through support from Hampshire Futures. Participants in receipt of the following benefits can claim up to 50% of the cost of some classes and workshops where indicated. Qualifying evidence is required.
- Working Tax Credit
- Income Support
- Universal Credit
- Council Tax Reduction
- Housing Benefit
- State Pension
- Those who live in households where children are eligible for free school meals
- Asylum seekers (or their dependents) in receipt of the equivalent of income based benefit assistance (assistance under the terms of the 199 Immigration and Asylum Act)
For further information visit www.hampshirefutures.co.uk
Our opening hours
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and evenings when there is an event, class or workshop
- Saturdays 10am-1.00pm and evenings when there is an event
- Opening times may vary during school holidays
How to find us
We’re located on the junction of Old Milton Road and the A337 Christchurch Road in New Milton.
We are a 20 minute walk (via Station Road and Old Milton Road) from New Milton railway station and taxi rank.
Car parking onsite
We have limited free parking on-site which is accessed from Old Milton Road.
We welcome disabled visitors. There is level access to the theatre, bar, gallery and workshop areas. We can arrange spaces for wheelchair users who wish to come to the theatre independently, and there are free seats available for a companion at seated events. We also have an accessible lavatory, two disabled parking pays, automatic doors and an induction loop at the box office and in the theatre. Registered assistance dogs are welcome and we have some subtitled performances.