Beginners Photography Class
This workshop is FREE Donations are welcomed.
In this workshop we will cover the following subjects:
- How cameras work, a little history
- The Principles of Photography: ISO, aperture, shutter time
- Using the lightmeter and understand histogram
- Different modes and the use of them
- The basics of composition
On the day please bring your camera and tripod.
Why Should I book?
Looking to get out of Auto mode? This course is perfect for anyone using a DSLR, Mirrorless, Advanced Compact, Bridge or any Camera with Manual controls. There will be opportunities to ask questions, as well as practical exercises.